Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's not just my students...

Today's posting is from the content of a friend's Facebook.

She received this email today:

Hi Ms. B------, I was looking at my grade in com 100 and I did the 2 point EC survey and I won the Jeopardy so thats another point. I have a 68% but that is without the 3 extra points so i was wondering if i have a 71% in the class no matter what i get on the next test or not? if u could email me back that would be great so I can clarify my grade. Thanks

She posted the following:

This is an email I just received and there are a couple hilarious points. 1) I don't teach com 100. 2) This student is not now and has never been in any of my classes...

Something tell me he/she doesn't deserve the C.

No comments:

Post a Comment